At Awali, we have amassed vast experience in project design, having worked on a wide range of complex projects in the UK and internationally. Our expertise covers a multitude of areas, from design project assistance to specialist engineering, so we are well placed to support our clients with project assistance at every stage from conception to construction.
Our specialists can work with you to assist with the design, project development and construction assistance. We can visit your site anywhere in the world to oversee the installation and construction processes, and with our experience both on site and in design offices we can make design changes or troubleshoot unforeseen issues there and then.
We use our expertise and knowledge to deliver hands-on project support and strong customer-focused solutions to produce positive outcomes. Our project assistance can include any of the following:
- Worldwide site visits to deal with enquiries, technical assistance or meetings
- Attend client meetings
- Client representation at review meetings
- Interact with vendors and suppliers to obtain information
- Assist with staff requirements
- Produce progress reports and photographic records
- Check all pipework installation and plant to ensure it conforms to latest drawings
- Line shoot and punch list all installed pipework to check all fittings are as per the isometric drawings
- Inspection of work in fabrication yards
- Offer technical assistance where required
- Make layout design changes and troubleshoot design issues
- Ensure smooth running of your project
Ensuring meticulous surveys are carried out during a project is a critical part of the process. With our specialist knowledge of design and onsite expertise, we are able to carry out detailed site surveys on behalf of clients or as a prequel to design. To ensure our surveys are accurate we use a variety of specialist equipment.
We can carry out a wide range of surveys, for greenfield and brownfield projects in many different industries. These can include:
- Piping surveys. We will survey all fittings, insulation and supports and generate a complete set of drawings complete with dimensions and elevations
- Structural surveys. We will survey structural steel, supports and brackets and produce detailed structural drawings
- Civil surveys including foundations, bases and buildings. From these surveys we can develop detailed arrangements drawings
- Equipment and vessel surveys. Surveys will include all relevant information including nozzle and flange information. Arrangement drawings will show all nozzles with their orientation, brackets and where possible internals
- Asset survey. Many clients have existing assets they wish to reuse. We can survey these assets, make the as-built drawings and, where required produce the project models or drawings giving the modifications